Chef’s Dining SYMPHONY
The Chef’s Dining Symphony provides an open and relaxing atmosphere where you can enjoy our chef’s cuisine from breakfast time to dinner while passing some moments of comfortable elegance.
- Weekdays: 6:30–22:30 (last order: 22:00)
- Weekends and public holidays: 7:00–22:30 (last order: 22:00)
- Served daily from 7:00–10:00; meals from 3,801 yen (3,200 yen)
- Weekdays: 6:30–11:00; meals from 2,019 yen (1,700 yen)
- Weekends and public holidays: 7:00–11:00; meals from 2,019 yen (1,700 yen)
- Weekdays: 11:30–14:30; meals from 3,564 yen (3,000 yen)
- Weekends and public holidays: 11:30–14:30; meals from 4,752 yen (4,000 yen)
- Served daily: 11:00–14:30; meals from 3,564 yen (3,000 yen)
Teatime and Dinner
- Served daily: 14:30–22:00; meals from 2,138 yen (1,800 yen)
- Served daily: 17:30–21:00; meals from 5,702 yen (4,800 yen)
All seats are non-smoking.
* All prices include 10% service charge and consumption tax.
* Regarding menus for guests with allergies
Chef’s Dining Symphony is pleased to offer a range of dishes for guests who suffer from allergies (to eggs, milk, wheat, buckwheat, peanuts, prawns and crab). If you wish to order such a meal, please feel free to tell the waiting staff.
* Details are subject to change during times when events and fairs and so on are taking place.