5F Japanese Restaurant GENJIKOH
A Japanese meal served serene surroundings overlooking a traditional Japanese garden is sure to be a delight to all customers from overseas. The tempura corner serves a range of freshly battered foods, and the restaurant also offers traditional rooms where you can enjoy your meal seated on a matted floor.
- Weekdays: 11:30–14:30; meals from 3,564 yen (3,000 yen)
- Weekends and public holidays: 11:30–15:00; meals from 4,633 yen (3,900 yen)
- Weekdays: 17:30–21:30; meals from 7,128 yen (6,000 yen)
- Saturdays: 17:30–22:00; meals from 7,128 yen (6,000 yen)
- Sundays and public holidays: 17:30–21:30; meals from 7,128 yen (6,000 yen)
Smoking permitted in certain parts of the restaurant.
Smoking is not permitted in any part of the main hall.
Smoking can be permitted in the private rooms at the request of guests.
*All prices include 10% service charge and consumption tax.
*Please note that as of Tuesday, October 1, 2019, room rates and other charges for our services will be revised due to the scheduled hike in the consumption tax rate.
*Opening times on consecutive public holidays and Sundays during such holidays are as Saturdays.