5F Japanese Restaurant GENJIKOH
A Japanese meal served serene surroundings overlooking a traditional Japanese garden is sure to be a delight to all customers from overseas. The tempura corner serves a range of freshly battered foods, and the restaurant also offers traditional rooms where you can enjoy your meal seated on a matted floor.
- Weekdays: 11:30–14:30; meals from 5,346 yen (4,500 yen)
- Weekends and public holidays: 11:30–15:00; meals from 5,346 yen (4,500 yen)
- Weekdays: 17:30–21:30; meals from 9,504 yen (8,000 yen)
- Saturdays: 17:30–22:00; meals from 9,504 yen (8,000 yen)
- Sundays and public holidays: 17:30–21:30; meals from 9,504 yen (8,000 yen)
Smoking permitted in certain parts of the restaurant.
Smoking is not permitted in any part of the main hall.
Smoking can be permitted in the private rooms at the request of guests.
*Last orders are taken 30 minutes before closing time.
*All prices include 10% service charge and consumption tax.
*Opening times on consecutive public holidays and Sundays during such holidays are as Saturdays.